Thursday, March 15, 2012

Robot Nursery

I'm going to have a new nephew in a few short months (!!!) and the parents-to-be have been working diligently to set up an exciting robot-themed nursery for the little guy. They started with the basics: grey walls with white trim, a few solid pieces of furniture that aren't too distinctly "baby," and a nice, clean-looking crib from a discount retailer. Now for the fun part-- all of the robot-y details!

There are a lot of different directions you can go with this theme. I just love these sweet robots from The Plush Robot:




I think that these particular parents are looking for something that's fairly modern feeling, with lots of bright colors that the new baby will still enjoy when he gets a bit older. Here are some of the things I found, with links to all of the sources below:


Where you can find all this stuff:

Robot wall hooks
Eames rocker
R is for Robot print
Lotsa Bots fabric from Spoonflower
White dresser
Little robot planter 
Lamp
Robot Mobile
Make Time for Fun print
Personalized robot wall decal
Robot cushions

And he didn't really fit on my idea board, but I think this is one of the best night lights I've ever seen! From The Original Metal Box Company.


Good night indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment